Monday, September 26, 2011

first blog, yea it's pretty boring.

So, here I am, blank, not knowing what to write about. So, I’ll just write about my day......I usually go home by Montri bus, but today my dad told me to get off in front of this mall called Fashion Island. Heaving all my books, homework, a canvas with a messy undone flower and a container filled with paint I stumbled my way from the side walk into the mall. I looked like some kind of idiot awkwardly walking into with loads of unnecessary things. With my left arm aching my right shoulder starting to get tired from my heavy bag (which I tried shoving everything possible in) and my right elbow trying its best to hold the canvas against my tummy side I made my way to a restaurant ‘Pepper Lunch’. On my way, I went down an escalator and while waiting I imagined with it would be like if I suddenly lost my balance and fall off the escalator? Well, I almost tripped but got my balance back in time and continued walking. My dad was waiting inside the store, when he saw me he waved excitedly which unfortunately distracted other people causing them to turn my way, one thing led to another about a dozen of people laughed at me. The misery didn’t end there, my dad instructed me to go keep my things in the car. He gave me the car key and I walked off knowing only that the car is parked on the first floor. Once again carrying all my stuff down from forth floor to the first I tried my best not to let go of my things and just let my folder, laptop, canvas, paint and stationary drop from the balcony. But ofcourse I didn’t. I love my laptop, work and canvas too much. I didn’t know where the car is parked, so I walked around on the first floor and tried to find my car. After 15 minutes I finally found it, dropping my things off with such a huge relief I skipped back into the mall. Then Aim called me. Surprisingly, she was there at the same mall PLUS there was also an Animal Festival going on. Did I tell you I have an obsession toward animals? Well, I AM. My goal for the future is to finish university on Veterinary Medicine. Ok so back to my story, I went to meet Aim. We went to see the animals, there were tons of exotics and house pets. Looking at those adorable dogs, cats, turtles, squirrels, rabbits, hamsters and much more I had this big desire to buy them, but yea my mom would kill me if I do so. I had in my mind a plan of sneaking hamsters into the house, hiding it in my bedroom but I think it would suffer in the cold air conditioner. I brought something though, a bucket for my cat’s, basically buying it a new toilet. I also discovered that Rabbits are cheaper than turtle, some only cost 150 baht, which is kind of sad. Hmmmmmmmm that’s basically it, Aim and I met another close friend from school and we went to eat. Despite the bad beginning it had a nice ending. Oh and another embarrassing thing, I tripped over 4 times and walked into so many people, OH and a squirrel jumped into my bag and stole some bread I bought. :D er that’s it. It’s pretty boring huh? I just needed to write something for my modern world study blog hahah (Y) and umm, thanks for reading I shall proceed on doing some other homework now. Ttly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment